Conversation miles away

10:46 / Publicat de Anda /

Well I arrived in Dublin. It's the same city, the same people and it give me the same feeling it did the other time I was here, it's peacefull and clouded :P

We moved in in our new home and are trying right now to set it up, the potential in here is amaizing. We had our first meal in the garden, found a super cheap store to buy groceries and others. It was an great day.

Later at night I had a little chat with Popo. It reminded me that my friends are so far right now. I miss them all, going out in Janis or having a sleep over with horror movies, just chatting all day long about all sort of problems. I just miss them!

And I have a little surprise for all of them :D.. soon to come :P

3 comentarii:

Oana on 2 iulie 2010 la 12:11

hey kiddo...las k facem inca un horror night movie de la distanta...ce zici!??!?

Comment by Unknown on 3 iulie 2010 la 02:30

:D.. I'm in :P

Comment by Popo on 4 iulie 2010 la 21:25

I think I know a little bit about your surprise :P But I wont spoil it :P
And for you not to forget...I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY! [ countryside makes me feel away from everything, yet I cant say away from my memories, from you guys :( ] But I've found my peace and somehow, I feel really, really great in my huuuuuuuuuge bed, back at grandma's house. Not to be found home or near internet for the next week...

Kisses from deep South! And circular smiles!

Trimiteți un comentariu