Special delivery up in the air!

16:23 / Publicat de Anda /

So.. this is a very special day for a dear friend of mine. She is currently up in the air! Today is her birthday and she is becoming 23 years old. Well I know her for only two years, but the bond that we have is pretty strong, strong enough to hold on although one of us will be in Latvia and the other one in Ireland. It was a fun year with ups and downs, but somehow we managed to save our friendship. What can I say about her? She is kind, loving, always there for you when you need her, my "gaza".. and I'm her "brotacel".

So for her birthday I have a wish for her: "Enjoy, Enjoy every single event, be it bad or good, Smile and always look at the sky when you are sad. There is somebody under the same sky that is watching it right now and thinking of you and always there for you when you need her."

Happy birthday Gaza!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu