Travel part 2 (Dublin and Pisa)

18:57 / Publicat de Anda /

So.. I traveled again.

First flight with the airplane.. and there it was Dublin.





From above all you could see was a mass of green covered in clouds. And then we landed.
 
Shock: It was raining... for the first time in 2 months. And of course the first step in made in the city.. and losing my passport. Getting lost in the rain, because we couldn't find the hotel.And finally enjoying every moment. Having cultural shocks, the pubs,the streets, the people, the weather.. It's truly amaizing!



 And the Google office .. all I can say is WOW! Every floor with the design that fits most for the department, gaming rooms, fitness rooms, the working hours.. I wanna work there :D, if I knew I would have studies at Politehnica for sure.





After that Pisa, Italy. Hmm.. Well for me it was definitely not that impressive as I would have expected, but hey.. it was nice seeing another city.


And of course we tried to make the tower straighten, but it seems it doesn't work that easily :P. And then we tried to make it collapse.. that didn't seem to work either :D





And let me tell you something about Pisa... It's small.. It takes about 1 hours to walk from one end to the other of the city..  Somehow I thought it's bigger.






So in short word this was my second trip of my travel experience this year :D, but I'm sure glad I did it. And soon there are going to be more to tell, because on the 26th I'm going to leave Romania for one year and I'm going to miss it, I already know that, but I can't ignore how excited I am to leave and beginn something knew. So stay tuned for part 3!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu