Happy

15:31 / Publicat de Anda /

I'm right now in the office. In Dublin it's around 1:00 PM. It's a full day of activity, everybody is working hard and is pumped up with energy. It's a beautiful day outside. I'm preparing myself for still a long to do's list. (Damn it!) and I'm smiling. It seems so right.. everything.. almost perfect. I'm glad I'm here, it's definitely the right place to be this year.

An advice for all those who read my blog: Have the courage to do what you think you should do and "grab" the opportunities you see fit for you. There is always "the right place" for you to be and when you get a no, it just means that wasn't the right one for you, not yet. :)

Have a smashing day

Cheers from Dublin to you all

2 comentarii:

Comment by Po on 26 iulie 2010 la 16:14

I'm so happy for you. You were right. You know things do match when you find the connection between the facts and past.
Your words make sense to me now, and I finally live what I searched, during the last 5 years.
Greetings from Drobeta Turnu-Severin, the Danube says hello :P and from your friend, back in Cluj.

Anonim on 27 iulie 2010 la 22:38

succes pe acolo draga...

ai grija de Fejer

Trimiteți un comentariu