Bulgaria

20:17 / Publicat de Anda /


  I arrived in Bucharest.. Went in the MC office, nothing strange, it seamed just like an ordinary other Friday. But by the end of the day, surprise: packing for Bulgaria .. :D






So early in the morning, we went in Bulgaria, to be more specific Schumen and afterward Varna




And it was AMAZING...  I was having so much fun, it was sunny, a clear see, sea shells everywhere, clean water, a beautiful sunset, a good meal and cool people :P.. What more could I have wished for for my birthday? :D


Next morning.. we went further, Albena, a beautiful beach with amazing water and very soft sand :)

And last, but not least Bahlik, where we visited an amazing castle :)) and a new joke was born:

"Hai mai Ferdi fa-mi si mie un castel!"




So this was it.. 2 amazing days, which I wanted to share with you.. and so slowly but sure, my traveling journal begins :P

1 comentarii:

Comment by Roxana on 13 aprilie 2010 la 21:00

ce frumoooos si spontan se pare! esti tare, draguta! la multi ani frumosi, si cel putin acum... un an plin de calatorii :D

Trimiteți un comentariu