Wrap up...

23:36 / Publicat de Anda /

Everybody knows that the session is coming.. we are all busy.. with exams, AIESEC :P.. still somehow today I managed to create myself a special hour just for me. What did I do in that hour? I've listened some songs that I really liked last year, I thought about the things that await me this and the following year... Somehow I keep smiling even though I'm tired and exhausted.
Part for the reason I created this hour is because I didn't had time to appreciate the people around me for their little sacrifices, that in the end are very valuable for every each one of us... So thank you for all the small things you give up every day, cause when you wrap it up it sums up a lot. :)

And also for a special person that helped me remain in AIESEC... Thank you Silviuta!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and may your wishes come true :**

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu